Sunday, March 1, 2009

::Short Sightedness::


Rite now, i am doing my lesson plan. form 2's subject, 'bout the sense of sight.


I love this topic since it relates with my great passion, neurology :-p.


Nonetheless, i am the 1 who have this sight problem, short-sightedness or in scientific term, we called it as myopia. People with this problem are inable to see distant objects clearly..huhu..(but i have the great vision for my future!). In order to correct this OKU problem (haha), i have to wear glasses with concave lenses. The lenses diverge light rays before they enter the eye to form a sharp image on the retina.

Right now, there are various ways to treat myopia. People who have enough budget will undergo this laser treatment, but for the unaffordable or 'sengkek' 1 like me (hehehe) juz wearing contact lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment